lunes, 1 de noviembre de 2010

NEIGHBORHOOD

1.) I often go to the bakery to buy articles of daily consumption. sausages and soda bread, enlataods .. q the frequency of the visit is 3 times a week.


2.) Less often visited the store that I visited with my parents 1 time every 15 days. to buy household items and other things food and personal hygiene.


3.) Every day I go to the bus stop waiting to go one route that goes to college.



4.) Four times per week visited the multipurpose stadium located near my home. to share and play sports with my friends.


5.) Few times a month I go to the sale of fruit would often buy two or three times a month.


6.) Once a month I go to the mall to cancel the basic utility bills from my house.receipts as water, electricity, telephone, gas, and other services.


7.) every day I go to the mall asdadfsdf, I head to the gym and get me through friends in the area to share and talk.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario